As you know, cleanrooms play a crucial role in maintaining contamination free environments for critical processes. A well-executed cleanroom testing and certification program is essential to proper cleanroom maintenance, operation and regulatory compliance. CRS offers comprehensive clean room testing, clean room certification and related services including environmental monitoring, Airflow testing, HEPA filter integrity testing, Particle level testing, room air exchange rate testing, cleanroom construction, repairs and consultations.
CRS has vast experience in cleanroom systems in order to help ensure these critical area’s are performing in accordance with international standards and customer quality specifications. CRS cleanroom testing and certification services are executed in accordance with CRS standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with USP-797, USP-800, CETA, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the Institute of Environmental Science Technologies (IEST). All cleanroom service results are thoroughly documented and quality-reviewed.
Primary cleanroom tests include:
- Airflow volume/velocity profiling
- Room air exchange rates
- HEPA filter integrity testing
- Non-viable particulate monitoring
- Room pressurization monitoring
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
Optional tests include:
- Airflow visualization testing
- Viable environmental monitoring (EM) including airborne and surface microbial
- Lights testing
- Sound testing
- Vibration testing
- Other cleanroom tests as per IEST and/or ISO
Our vast technical knowledge and experience in cleanroom testing coupled with our steadfast commitment to quality and the highest standards of customer service, provide our clients with reliable, accurate and thoroughly documented clean room testing results, ensuring optimal cleanroom performance, documented regulatory and quality compliance, and minimized facility down time.
With each service call, CRS offers:
- Trained technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation.
- On-line access to your equipment inventory and service records
- Emergency service support.
- Exceptional customer service.