CRS offers comprehensive testing, certification and maintenance of laminar flow clean benches and other unidrectional flow clean air devices including vertical flow units and other HEPA-filtered equipment. Our trained and vastly experienced technicians are authorized by all major manufacturers to perform warranty repair work.
Testing and certification services are executed in accordance with CRS standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with current industry standards, guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Horizontal and vertical clean air devices will be tested in accordance with IEST RP CC 002 ISO-14644 (1999) and manufacturer’s specifications.
Required tests include:
- Velocity profiling test
- HEPA filter integrity testing
- Particle level testing
- Over-all unit condition and evaluation inspection
Optional tests include:
- Airflow visualization testing
- Light monitoring
- Noise monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
- Magnehelic gauge calibration
- Electrical leakage, ground circuit resistance and polarity testing
Our vast technical knowledge and experience coupled with our steadfast commitment to quality and the highest standards of customer service, provide our clients with reliable, accurate and thoroughly documented clean bench testing results, ensuring optimal performance, documented regulatory and quality compliance, and minimized equipment down time.
With each service call, CRS offers:
- Trained technical service of the highest quality
- Customized and quality-reviewed report documentation.
- On-line access to your equipment inventory and service records
- Emergency service support.
- Exceptional customer service.